Senior Lighting Artists - Melbourne and SydneyClose position description
Iloura Melbourne and Iloua Sydney are currently recruiting for experienced Lighters to join our team. We are looking for artists that possess the following:
- Minimum 3 years production experience in the film industry working on live action/cg integrated films
- Having a background in Maya is essential. Candidates with lighting experience in Houdini or Katana will also be considered.
- Must be experienced and proficient in the use of a ray-traced renderer such as V-Ray, Arnold or Prman.
- Experience in lighting CG characters and creatures, photorealistic & CG environment
- A solid understanding in shader/material creation, assembly and optimisation.
- Being proficient with a compositing package such as Nuke, with a solid understanding of multi-pass compositing techniques is essential.
- Strong creative and technical problem solving skills.
- Maintain a calm, approachable, proactive and problem solving attitude.
- Ability to collaborate, self-manage, prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Work well within a team environment.
For Iloura Melbourne:
Please send your CV and showreel with breakdown via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: FIRST NAME_SURNAME - Lighting Artist
For Iloura Sydney:
Please send your CV and showreel with breakdown via email to: email@example.com with the subject line: FIRST NAME_SURNAME - Lighting Artist
Please note that due to the volume of CV's we receive, only successful applicants will be responded to.
Job posted: 06/10/2017