Render Wrangler TD - MelbourneClose position description
Iloura Melbourne is currently recruiting for a Render/Data Wrangler TD. The successful applicant will be required to monitor and correct issues on the render farm, manage tape archive/restores, monitor and manage disk usage of production data, build tools to create efficiencies and prepare reports.
To be successful in this position we are looking for applicants with the following:
- Programing or python scripting skills are essential.
- Familiarity with Maya, Houdini, Vray, Renderman (prman/3delight), 3DS Max, windows and linux.
- Experience troubleshooting render issues whether it be hardware or software related.
- Ability to work methodically with an eye for detail.
- Experience in a feature film VFX facility is advantageous.
- A degree in computer science or background in IT is advantageous.
- Willingness to work late shifts.
- Being able self-manage and self-motivate is essential.
- Have a proactive and problem solving attitude.
- Have a desire to learn and develop professionally.
- Be organized and able to work well within a team.
Please send CV via email with the subject line: FIRST NAME_SURNAME – Render Wrangler TD to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note, due to the volume of CV's we receive, only successful applicants will be responded to. *
Job posted: 27/09/2016