Intranet Developer - MelbourneClose position description
Iloura, Melbourne is currently looking for an Intranet Developer for a short term contract. To be successful in this position you will have the following attributes:
- Debugging, implementing and maintaining developed software.
- Presenting ideas for improvements
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program code
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Preparation of training manuals for users if required
- Experience working with git, responsive design, and RESTful APIs.
- Experience with service-oriented architecture development and implementation.
- Experience and understanding of architectural principles and frameworks (MVC).
- Strong knowledge of database design principals.
- Degree in computer science or a related field is essential
- Ability to program/script in Python and PyQt is advantageous.
- Extensive UI experience is essential
- Experience with databases is essential
- Excellent problem solving skills are essential
- Proven ability to develop and maintain tools/software including optimization and troubleshooting.
- Flexible and able to work within timelines – ability to reasonably estimate time and evaluate scope for jobs
- Ability to work on a number of activities simultaneously
- The ability to work unsupervised and maintain self-motivation
- Attentive to detail and commitment to providing absolute quality of produce and service
- Ability to communicate clearly with others verbally and in writing
- Ability to maintain strong client services skills under pressure
- Able to perform professionally under pressure
Please send your CV via email to:
email@example.com with the subject line:
FIRST NAME_SURNAME – Intranet Developer
** Please note this position is only open to those with the right to work in Australia. Unfortunately no relocation assistance offered**
Job posted: 31/05/2017